On enrolling at TEMIS, each family will receive a parent handbook with detailed information about the school, processes and events.
Each year, TEMIS runs several parent information sessions to inform parents about what is happening in our classrooms. These usually focus on a particular curriculum area and also give information about how parents can help at home.
There are also orientation information sessions for students moving into Pre-school and Prep. These are run in Term 4.
- How Calculations Are Taught At TEMIS
- Mental Maths Grades Prep to 2
- Mental Maths Grades 3 to 4
- Mental Maths Grades 5 to 8
- Supporting Mathematics At Home Grades Prep to 2